Tink Launching Off The Matterhorn In Disneyland 1985

It took me a while to convince Gina to let me post this photo. She didn't want people seeing her behind. Lol
This is what it looked like to launch Gina off the Matterhorn for the nightly fireworks.
This is an excerpt from Disney's internal magazine Disneyland Line. It was published on August 22, 1985.

For more photos of Gina, visit her website www.FlyingTinkerBell.org

For an autograph photo of Gina as Tinker Bell, go HERE.
New Tinker Bell pin design is to honor all the flying Tinker Bells in Disneyland history. Order yours HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Rock's Dedication to Bob Yerkes

I met Bob Yerkes at my High School gym; Cleveland High School in the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles County; right about 1973. I was on the...