Tinker Bell Does Her First Convention


Gina had a blast participating in her first convention on Sunday for Virtual Mouse-Con 2020. She wanted me to give a special thank you to Steven Wyatt, the one who plans the Mouse-Cons (among other conventions) and for conducting her interview. 

She wants to thank the fans of Mouse-Con who made her interview the top viewed interview of the convention. Gina also wanted to thank me, Joshua Shaffer, for setting it up for her as well.

Gina is looking forward to meeting people in person (hopefully) at the next Mouse-Con in November 2021.

If you didn't get a chance to order one of Gina's autographs, here is the link to do so.

Autographs

Here is Mouse-Con's website.

Mouse-Con

And as always, Gina's website.

www.FlyingTinkerBell.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina Rock's Dedication to Bob Yerkes

I met Bob Yerkes at my High School gym; Cleveland High School in the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles County; right about 1973. I was on the...